Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Random...

stuff on my hard drive...
Unfinished sketch of Karin from Street Fighter Alpha 3.Messing around with brushes.
Something I started quite some time ago but abandoned. Could be improved a lot but I lost the drive to finish it.

Also over at Pandamoniumart, you can download brush sets from a bunch of different awesome artists like M@, Barontieri, Jaime Jones, Bumskee, all those awesome conceptart.org guys.
http://www.pandemoniumart.net/brushes/
THANKS DOMINUS!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yo so i hear ashley wood is also doing daily paintings. I think we need to keep up dailies for at least as long as he does it

Kenneth Tam said...

really like the last 2 man

Garrett Hanna said...

Thanks Ken.

And yes. That's a good idea, Toby.

aintshakespeare said...

You should finish it. It looks great.

Of course, once I've lost the muse I'm pretty much done with a project.

jamesteddy said...

Love the blues in the last one.